Saturday, January 21, 2012

Let's Try This Again . . .

I started (ha! a bit of an overstatement!) this blog because I was addicted to other people's blogs.  I loved reading what other people were doing, getting inspired by their projects, seeing what people's houses/lives/kids looked like.  It was a community that I really wanted to be a part of.

But life is crazy!  At least my life is.  And even though I don't feel I  accomplish much on a usual day (you know, besides getting kids off to school, doing laundry, making meals, cleaning up, crafting, entertaining a small child, reading blogs, pinning . . .), adding "writing a blog entry" to that list just seemed impossible.  In short, I didn't want to.  I didn't want to compare myself to other bloggers, I didn't want to clean my house so that I could take really cool pics of my projects, I didn't want to become invested. 

Oh boy, am I lazy.

Anyways!  It's time I started DOING something.  I've been a SAHM for over three years now.  That's just crazy to me.  And I'll be honest, I'm getting bored.  Bored and lazy.  Not a good combo.
Maybe putting what I'm doing on this blog will focus me.  Make me realize that I do DO STUFF!  
So, I'm going to give it a try.  My goal right now is to do two posts a week.  They might not be much, but something!

Now I'm off to put together an orbeez lava lamp and draw the floorplan for my parent's new condo.
You'll be hearing from me soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment